Pages

Monday 23 February 2009

Granola aplenty!




I don't normally eat breakfast which is very bad for me as by mid morning I am ready to eat lunch, so decided last week to force myself to eat something before I leave the house. So the time seemed right to try out this granola recipe i've had my eye on for a while, courtesy of Nigella Lawson's Feast. The recipe makes a huge amount of it which is great as I now have enough for the next few weeks of breakfasts! Have got into the habit now of having a bowl before work and I can't get enough of it's crunchy, munchy, nutty goodness, and the added benefit of feeling all pure and healthy and slightly smug for making my own brekkie cereal!


1 comment:

  1. I am so going to make this. Love your blog, Nelly, it's inspiring, mouth-watering and delightful.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete